How to Improve Website SEO Performance in 2018
Improving your internet experience and particularly google which is without a doubt the biggest and best information and service provider on the net can be a challenge. Whether you love, hate or just tolerate it, google for now is the beast you have to master or at least tame to get the best from your website and e-commerce activities on the internet.
I consistently find that by not keep on top of the changes and new developments in SEO, my internet business suffers from dropping sales and visitors. This is because the internet is constantly evolving and growing with over 3.5 billion Google searches each day and a million new users.
To have a successful and effective internet business in 2018 it is imperative to have a mobile-responsive website as over 55% of all internet traffic is now done on mobiles and smartphones and the popularity of these devices is growing.
Link building, which is probably the most important and the most difficult SEO strategy to perform successfully is also extremely important, right up there with “Engaging and Informative, Quality Content” because nonspecific or poorly written content just drives people away from your site which can devastate your search ranking because of your high bounce rate.
The most important things to concentrate on for improved or optimum SEO performance in 2018 are:
• Use only high quality, in-depth, relevant, content on your site for the search engines to discover as they usually equate thoroughness and quality with authoritativeness
• Ensuring your Website is totally mobile-responsive
• Provide quality relevant links and backlinks (search engines love quality links)
• Improve your internet security (search engines are geared towards sites that are more secure)
• Find the right relevant keywords to us as the more information you provide, the easier it is for search engines and users to find your site. The more visitors or higher, your click-through rate, the better your search rankings
• Keyword competitiveness and demand balance is important. Often people search with long queries for detailed information and short queries for general information
• Use keywords carefully and thoughtfully, search engine optimization is about improving the users experience so do not stuff your content
• Google provides many apps free to use to maximize and make SEO easier such as “Google Adwords Keyword Planner”and the “Google Search Console” for all things SEO and Google Analytics
• Track your Data, without tracking you will not know how effective your SEO efforts are
• Optimize all your images and include location tags as these help to draw users’ attention and interest, especially with the new voice search options
Having optimum SEO performance in 2018 is a matter of convincing the search engines your site is good enough to rate at the top. Forget any of the spammy type tactics of the past, they will pull you down. Concentrate on high quality contextual and relevant in-depth content and links from and to, high-quality sites as search engines can use these to rank your overall worthiness for SEO